Nisbet Home Dunedin

Dates: 1920-1928


Nisbet Home opened in 1920 on a property near the Grants Braes Home and was run from Grans Braes – in 1921 it housed about 10 younger children. It closed in 1928 with the development of a new complex at Glendining – one of the new cottages there was named Nisbet Cottage (see the entry for Glendining Home for further details of the cottage).