Campbell Park Boys’ Home
Campbell Park School was established in 1908, it was set on a 350 acres farm at Otekaike in the Waitaki Valley. Campbell Park School was a national residential school for boys of limited ability with personal and social problems. In 1956 the aims of the school were primarily educational. It catered for boys aged 9-17 years and had a maximum capacity of 108.